Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Paddling Pool, a Reunion .....and a Bug



As you can see, I am noble


and above acting silly like George and Habibi.


They are young, which I am not any more. I am five.


But I still like drinking water from the hose. In this first picture you can see my tongue.


In the second picture, I am merely drooling.


Basically, I own the pool


but I do let other dogs into it. This is Scout.


Even though we live in the city, we do have bugs. This is a dead dragonfly we found in a tree pit outside the building.


This is a grasshopper which got in my house even though we live on the 4th floor. I looked at it for a long time and it made a cheeping sound. In the end Mum threw it out of the window.


Today when we were out, we met Knutty and Benny and they tried to make us line up to have our picture taken for a reunion.



This is the best picture of all of us together.



This is a better picture of just me in case you needed one.


I hope you are well and that you are having a nice summer.


Love

from


Buster





7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Sir Buster, I needed a new picture of you, I need many, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking particularly fine. I like the fluffiness.

    Love from Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your good wishes Buster, summer hasn't quite arrived where I live but when it does you'll know, you shall hear me complaining - loudly.
    I've never doubted that you come from noble stock - it's only fitting that you should own the pool and have a red throw upon which to rest.
    I was most surprised to see that your 'bugs' are just like ours! ;)
    And I'm pleased to see that you make your human work hard to get your famous pictures just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Buster.

    Im glad to see that the pool is still in action. And that you basically own it. Even if this summer isn't so hot, I bet it's sitll fun to splash a bit and have a sip from the hose.

    The photographs that your Mom took of you and Benny and Knutty are really funny. I can see why you all really just didn't want to have a formal group portrait on the steps. Having those action shots over at the pool in the park must be much more fun.

    Very interesting bugs. I am glad that the grasshopper got to return to the great outdoors.

    You do look good in that last photograph on the pretty red cushion.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it!
    Why did I not make it into the pool today???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see everyone having so much fun and I liked seeing Knutty. Thanks for sharing. We have lots of dragon flies here - they eat all the bad bugs - they are our friends.
    And to let everyone know, the leaves are starting to change up here in Northern Ontario. But still a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE always seeing you, dear Buster!
    I wish I could to be there with you and your Mom!
    Great pictures!
    Many hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete